There are many strict cleanroom environment requirements, including cleanliness, pressure, temperature, and humidity. If there is a slight change, it will have a serious impact on the product. How to maintain cleanliness in the cleanroom is the top priority. Youthtech is a professional cleanroom supply manufacturer in China since 2005. In this post, we will share with you some ways to maintain cleanliness in the cleanroom.
Keep the cleanroom design
The cleanroom design is important for maintaining the cleanliness of the cleanroom because every piece of furniture and equipment may interrupt airflow and cause contamination. And the staff may be the largest contamination source in a cleanroom, so a good design or layout is critical to reducing pollution.
Maintain and clean the cleanroom regularly
Make the cleanroom management procedure and make sure to maintain the cleanroom regularly. It is necessary to maintain cleanliness in the cleanroom; however, the clean tools may be the new pollution source. Even the wrong Vacuum cleaner, mops, and sponges can also affect your controlled environment. Although you may know which cleanroom classification you belong to, it is important to understand how often you make the cleanroom disinfection to choose the right cleaning chemicals without adding more pollutants to the air.
Properly Train Staff
Did you find that shed skin accounts for a large proportion of the particles found in any given environment? Imagine how that could affect the cleanroom, which requires a higher cleanliness threshold than other ordinary spaces, so training is necessary to maintain cleanliness in a cleanroom.
The following are some other common items that may contaminate the cleanroom:
Oils from skin, hair, and saliva when sneezing or coughing
Cosmetics and perfumes
Certain clothing that easily shed lint or other fibers
Appropriate training of staff to comply with strict dress requirements. Protective clothing may include special gowns, jumpsuits, masks, gloves, goggles, and hoods.
Purify the air and monitor regularly
- Maintain the positive pressure value of the cleanroom.
If the room has negative pressure or the positive pressure value is lower than the adjacent area, the air in the outdoor and surrounding spaces will seep in through the cracks in the doors and windows.
- To ensure the rationality of the air distribution in the air-conditioned room.
- To clean the cleanroom, you must ensure that there are three levels of filtration: coarse, medium, and high-efficiency filtration. It is necessary to strengthen the management of purification air-conditioning. The staff should abide by the system and operating procedures to ensure that the indoor hygiene meets the purification requirements.
- Clean and replace the air filter frequently or regularly.
- Keep the air conditioning processing equipment and the air conditioning room clean.
- Regularly measure the dust content and positive pressure value in the room.
In Youthtech, our products including all types of cleanrooms, cleanroom air filters, purification equipment, cleanroom furniture, clean room panels, and the portable cleanroom for sale at the same time.