Maintaining a high-efficiency filter is a very important issue, so how can we maintain a high-efficiency air purifier filter? Let’s first understand what a high-efficiency filter is: a high-efficiency filter is mainly used to capture particulate dust and various suspended solids below 0.3um .
It is made of ultra-fine glass fiber paper as the filter material, offset paper, aluminum film, and other materials as the dividing plate, and the outer frame of the high-efficiency filter. Each unit has been tested and has the characteristics of high filtration efficiency, low resistance, and large dust holding capacity. How to maintain the high-efficiency filter?
1. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, it is not allowed to tear or open the packaging bag or packaging film by hand. The air filter should be stored strictly in accordance with the direction standard marked on the high-efficiency filter box; during the handling of the high-efficiency air filter, Should be handled with care, to avoid violent vibration and collision.
2. The transportation and storage of high-efficiency filters should be shelved in accordance with the direction marked by the manufacturer. During transportation, handle with care to prevent severe vibration and collision, and do not force loading and unloading.
3. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the package must be unpacked at the installation site for visual inspection, including: whether the filter paper, sealant and frame are damaged; whether the side length, diagonal and thickness dimensions meet the requirements; whether the frame has burrs and Rust spots (metal frame); whether there is a product qualification certificate, and whether the technical performance meets the design requirements. Then check the method in accordance with the national standard “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Clean Room” [JGJ71-90], and install it immediately if it is qualified.
4. For the high efficiency filter, the installation direction must be correct: when the corrugated plate combination filter is installed in the vertical direction, the corrugated plate must be perpendicular to the ground; the connection between the filter and the frame in the vertical
direction is strictly prohibited from leakage, deformation, or damage After installation, the inner wall must be clean and free of floating dust, oil stains, rust and debris.
5. Inspection method: observe or wipe inspection with white silk cloth.
6. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the clean room must be thoroughly cleaned and wiped. If there is dust in the purifying air-conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If the high-efficiency filter is installed in the technical mezzanine or suspended ceiling, the technical floor or suspended ceiling should also be thoroughly cleaned and wiped.
7. The high-efficiency filter used in cleanrooms with cleanliness level equal to or higher than class 100 should be leak-tested according to the methods specified in the “Code for Construction and Acceptance of Cleanrooms” [JGJ71-90] before installation, and meet the specified requirements.
8. For high-efficiency filters, when the resistance value of the filter is greater than 450Pa, or when the airflow speed on the air outlet surface is reduced to the minimum, the airflow speed cannot be increased even after the coarse and medium-efficiency filters are replaced, or when the high efficiency If there is any leakage that cannot be repaired on the surface of the filter, a new high-efficiency filter must be replaced. If the above conditions are not available, it can generally be replaced once every 1-2 years according to the environmental conditions of use.
9. The leak detection method of the high efficiency filter, the sampling head of the particle counter must be extended into the exhaust static pressure box (or pipe) connected with the exhaust high efficiency filter (this is different from the scanning leak detection of the supply air high efficiency filter) , Because the leak detection side of the supply air HEPA filter is exposed indoors, and the leak detection side of the exhaust air HEPA filter is hidden deep in the static pressure box or pipeline), the leak detection side of the exhaust air HEPA filter can be as above Scan for leaks in the prescribed method.