As we know, a clean room is different from a general air-conditioned room since the clean room temperature and humidity control require higher precision. Meanwhile, the clean room design is also higher requirements for the cleanliness of the air. So the clean rooms have strict temperature and humidity requirements for the environment.
Our company Youthtech is a professional clean room supply manufacturer in China since 2005. Our products include cleanroom air filters, purification equipment, clean room panels and clean room furniture,.
But do you know how to detect the temperature and humidity in a clean room? In This post, we will share with you the detection method of temperature and humidity in a clean room. This is necessary to maintain the clean room temperature and humidity standards.
Cleanroom temperature detection guides
- The temperature detection is to confirm the temperature control ability of the air treatment facility. And the temperature detection of the clean room can be divided into general temperature detect, and functional temperature detects.
- For temperature detecting, glass thermometers, resistance temperature detection devices, digital thermometers, etc., can be used.
- The temperature detection should be debugged into a clean room, and the airflow uniformity detection should be completed, and it should be carried out after the air-conditioning purification system has been running continuously for more than 24 hours.
- For general temperature detecting, there is one measuring point in each temperature control zone or room. The height of the detect point should be the height of the working surface. The measurement time should be at least 1.0h, and the measurement should be performed at least once every 6min. After the reading is stable, make a record.
- For functional temperature detects, the clean room should be divided into grids of equal area, and the area of each grid should not exceed 100 square meters. Each grid has more than one measuring point, and each room has at least two measuring points.
The detect height should be the height of the working surface, and the distance from the suspended ceiling, wall, and floor of the clean room should more than 300mm. The measurement time should be at least 1hour, and the measurement should be performed at least once every 6min. After the reading is stable, make a record.
Clean room humidity detection guides
1. The relative humidity detection is to confirm the humidity control capability of the air handling facility. For the state of the clean room (zone) during the humidity detection, see C.6.3.
2. Humidity detecting can use ventilated dry and wet bulb thermometers, digital thermometers and hygrometers, capacitive hygrometers, and hair-type humidity instruments.
3. For the measuring points of the relative humidity, the detect time and frequency are the same as the temperature detected.