We are the clean room suppliers in China. This post we will share with you about the characteristics of electronic industry. With the development of computers, microelectronics, and information technology, the rapid growth of the electronic manufacturing industry has promoted, and clean room technology has also announced. At the same time, higher requirements have been put forward for the design of clean rooms. Design is a comprehensive technology.
Only by fully understanding the design characteristics of the dust-free workshop of the electronics manufacturing industry and achieving reasonable design can the product defect rate of the electronics manufacturing industry be reduced and production efficiency improved.
Clean Room Suppliers: features of clean room in electronics manufacturing industry:
Air volume, temperature, humidity, pressure difference, and equipment exhaust are controlled on demand. Illumination and clean room section air speed are controlled according to design or specifications. In addition, this type of clean room has extremely strict requirements for static electricity. The requirements for humidity are particularly severe.
Because static electricity is easily generated in an overly dry plant, it can cause damage to the CMOS integration. Generally speaking, the temperature of the electronic workshop should be controlled at about 22℃, and the relative humidity should be controlled between 50-60% (special clean workshops have relevant temperature and humidity regulations).
At this time, static electricity can be effectively eliminated and people feel comfortable. Chip production workshops, integrated circuit clean rooms and disk manufacturing workshops are important parts of clean rooms in the electronics manufacturing industry.
Because electronic products have extremely strict requirements on the indoor air environment and quality during the manufacturing and production process, they mainly control particles and Floating dust is the main object, and strict regulations have been made on the temperature and humidity of the environment, the amount of fresh air, and noise.
- The noise level (empty state) in a Class 10,000 clean room in an electronic manufacturing plant: should not be greater than 65dB(A).
- The full coverage ratio of the vertical flow clean room of the clean room of the electronics manufacturing plant should not be less than 60%, and the horizontal unidirectional flow clean room
- should not be less than 40%, otherwise it will be a partial unidirectional flow.
- The static pressure difference between the clean room and the outside of the electronics manufacturing plant should not be less than 10Pa. The static pressure difference between the clean
- area and the non-clean area with extra air cleanliness should not be less than 5Pa.
- The amount of fresh air in a Class 10,000 clean room in the electronics manufacturing industry should take the maximum of the following two items: (1) Compensate the sum of the amount of indoor exhaust air and the amount of fresh air required to maintain the positive indoor pressure.
- Ensure that the amount of fresh air per person per hour in the clean room is not less than 40m3.
Youth is the clean room suppliers in China. And the clean room air conditioning system heater of the electronics manufacturing industry should be equipped with fresh air filtered by air filter and over-temperature power-off protection. If point humidification is used, water-free protection should be provided. In cold areas, the fresh air system should be equipped with antifreeze protection measures.
The air supply volume of the clean room should be the maximum of the following three items: to ensure the air supply volume of the clean room air cleanliness level of the electronics factory; determine the air supply volume of the clean room of the electronics factory according to the heat and humidity load calculation; The amount of fresh air supplied in the clean room of the manufacturing plant.