As the advantages of the clean workshop in terms of temperature, humidity, and cleanliness, it is popular in many industries. Clean workshops of various scales and different cleanliness levels are playing an increasingly important role in various industries. They have made very important contributions to improving product quality and developing high-tech products. Cleanliness is the primary indicator of a cleanroom. The design requirements of a cleanroom should meet the requirements of product production technology and air cleanliness level at the same time. Youthtech has been a professional cleanroom supply manufacturer in China since 2005. Today, we will share with you something about cleanroom cleanliness.
What is cleanroom cleanliness?
Cleanliness refers to the amount of dust (particulates) in the air in a clean environment. The higher the dust concentration, the lower the cleanliness, and the lower the dust concentration, the higher the cleanliness. However, the maximum allowable number of particles per cubic meter of air determines the cleanroom cleanliness levels.
The importance of cleanroom cleanliness
The degree of cleanliness of the clean workshop and the continuous stability of pollution control are the core standards for testing the quality of cleanrooms. The standards are divided into several levels according to the regional environment and the degree of purification. The cleanroom is especially important in the manufacturing process of products. Therefore, it is imperative to put the specifications and procedures to maintain a cleanroom’s environmental integrity.
How to measure the cleanroom cleanliness?
Cleanliness is measured by the cleanliness of air and the number and size of particles allowed in each air volume. A cleanroom is classified as a room that controls the concentration of particles in the air. Its construction and use must minimize the introduction, generation, and retention of particles and microorganisms in the room, and other related parameters, such as temperature, humidity, and pressure control as needed. Cleanliness or ISO rating measures the number of airborne particles with a diameter of more than 0.5 microns per cubic foot of space. Modular cleanrooms must be designed, constructed, and operated by ISO 14644-1 cleanliness classification.
How to maintain the cleanroom cleanliness?
- To have a qualified cleanroom, you should understand the recourse of the contamination in a cleanroom. Generally speaking, 80% of the contamination in a cleanroom is from the personnel.
- Develop cleanroom gowning requirements and procedures, such as what to wear and how to wear.
- Make sure to provide the correct cleanroom supplies and use them correctly.
- Training personnel’s behavior standards in a cleanroom environment.
- Develop cleanroom management procedures and schedules. It applies not only to cleanrooms but also to many different aspects of many industries. Preventive maintenance can reduce the pollutants generated in the process.
In Youthtech, our products include cleanroom air filters, purification equipment, cleanroom furniture, carbon filter serials, clean room panels.